Rustic Stone Steps & Outdoor Space
In the Byron hinterland there’s a beautiful place in Binna Burra nestled amongst the trees, its called Shangrala, and my client, Sue Lives there. She wanted to add a small outdoor area that was undercover (It rains alot here) with another small landing that they could build a fire on our relatively cold winter nights. They also wanted some rustic stone steppers through a buffalo turf to complete the look as a pathway up to the area.
- Hand picked basalt from Binna Burra
- Mauve Shade cloth for cover
- Rustic cast iron fire basin
- Tumbled Sandstone pebbles
- Basalt Steppers and flaging
- Buffalo Turf